- Village Backdrop: AshfordPosted 12 hours ago
- Eternal Contenders In Stores Now!Posted 3 days ago
- Fortune’s Fool In Stores Now!Posted 3 days ago
- 17 June 2013Posted 3 days ago
- This Gaming Life: University Challenge RatingPosted 4 days ago
- The Sunken PyramidPosted 4 days ago
- Globetrotters’ Guide to Cads & CultistsPosted 7 days ago
- Rooftop TemplePosted 8 days ago
- Traveller eBook SalePosted 8 days ago
- HARP Martial Law available now for just $5.00Posted 8 days ago
So What’s The Spellbook Like, Anyway?
This week, Raging Swan Press is proud to announce the release of So What’s the Spellbook Like, Anyway? a Pathfinder Roleplaying Game compatible GM’s RESOURCE by Landon Bellavia.
Your PCs have come across a wizard’s spellbook. Perhaps they found it as loot in a dragon’s hoard, or perhaps they are just sneaking a look at it in a wizard’s private library. Beyond just the spell list, the PCs ask “So what’s the spellbook like, anyway?”
So What’s the Spellbook Like, Anyway? helps the time-pressed GM answer this question by providing tables for quickly determining the book’s title, binding material, paper, ink and other distinguishing details. Moreover, it provides a quick way to generate traps and defences for the spellbook, provides possible information on the history of the book or its author, and presents several new preparation rituals that can be used by wizards to enhance their magical abilities.
If you are planning on have your PCs run across a spellbook that could be more than just a simple collection of pages between two covers, then So What’s the Spellbook Like, Anyway? is for you!
You can download a sample and check out the Contents here.