- [Precis Intermedia] Ancient Odysseys: More Treasure Awaits!
- [DramaScape] Modern Ruins 5
- [Mongoose Publishing] Judge Dredd Character Sheet
- [DramaScape] Marines & Aliens Miniatures 2
- Server Maintenance
- Crestfallen – Bronze Age Fantasy Roleplaying launches on Kickstarter
- [Bully Pulpit Games] Durance Bargain Spotted
- [DramaScape] Third Anniversary Sale
- [Cakebread & Walton] OneDice Urban Fantasy
- [DramaScape] Village on the Lake
Supplement 5-6: Vehicle Handbook
The long-awaited Supplement 5-6: Vehicle Handbook is now shipping – and this is a big one for Traveller players! Penned by Colin Dunn (2300AD), the Vehicle Handbook has an all new construction system designed to be quick, easy and extremely flexible, with referees being able to design anything from a rickshaw to super heavy grav battle tanks in just a few minutes, while players will drool over all the customisation options. All future Traveller books will use this system and, to help you along, the book contains every vehicle that has appeared in the current edition of Traveller (including those from Judge Dredd, Hammers Slammers and other settings), updated to the new system – along with lots of brand new designs!
You can find more information here: mongoosepublishing.com/rpgs/traveller/core-supplements/supplement-5-6-the-vehicle-handbook.html