- Crypts of Indormancy – Adventures in not-Polynesia
- [Just Crunch Games] The Cthulhu Hack: The Haunter of the Dark
- [Mongoose Publishing] High Guard: Deployment Shuttle
- [d101 Games] Webstore Now Open
- [Ennead Games] Campaign Chunks Compilation
- [Ennead Games] Fantastic Feats Volume 54: Luck
- [Precis Intermedia] Bloodshadows: Fantasy-Noir RPG (Third Edition)
- [Up to Four Players] Charity D&D Marathon
- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 1: Shields
- [Simon Burley Productions] The Super Hack
The Hex Hack- A Sandbox Campaign
A Role-Playing Supplement for Sandbox Adventurers!!
For use with the Black Hack and other OSR games
Out in the wilds is the answer.
Whatever terror or despair plagues your lands, the dreams and portent point to the solution being out there.
Over hill and stream, through tunnel and crag, the salvation of all our people lies just beyond the next hex. Or the one after that.
The great unknown awaits.
The Hex Hack contains nearly 350 unique entries to add to your adventures into the wilds. It contains a starter table to begin your campaign, and a final table to end on a epic note. In between your daring heroes will find:
- d20 trees that look somewhat suspicious.
- d20 things in a cultists lair.
- d20 places a creature calls home.
- d12 wicked humanoids.
- d20 rival explorers.
- d12 uses of a usage dice…..including a ring of wishes!
- and many other things to find ‘out there’.
The Hex Hack also features a number of illustrations and some basic drawn hexes with more things to encounter.
Welcome to the ‘The Hex Hack’. I hope you brought spare socks.