- [Ennead Games] 25% off Anniversary Sale
- [DramaScape] Ruined Tortoise Temple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Pirates of Drinax: Theev
- Episode 40 – Live at The Kraken with Robin Laws
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Result Volume 5: Weapons
- Wakefield Warriors
- The Games Pit
- [Stygian Fox Publishing] Hudson & Brand, Inquiry Agents of the Obscure Kickstarter
- [Mystical Throne Entertainment] Five Points (Dark Streets)
- Actual Play – Night’s Black Agents
The Last Prayer Of The Dying Kickstarter
The Last Prayer Of The Dying is an adventure module (for 1st-level characters) for 5th Edition Dungeons & Dragons fantasy roleplaying game. It is being written by forumite John R Davis (thenovalord in the forums) with art by Jonny Gray (who created the UK Role Players banner art).
The party are travelling to the new frontier to help return an ancient Duchy to its former glory. A chance encounter with the legendary ‘Arisen Knight’, a very old hero, sets them on a path to adventure. Like most published scenarios there are some railroad parts, but enough choice to provide the feel of a sandbox.
The adventure will be about 50 pages in size. It includes:
- A brief gazetteer of Keranow, the Duchy where the adventure takes place.
- 10 wilderness encounters to get a feel for the setting.
- A small settlement in the wilderness frontier lands.
- Three dungeons (each about a dozen locations). A) The tomb of a mythical knight, now infiltrated by despoiling fey priestesses; B) An old dwarven fort used by hobgoblins who have been driven to the edge of despair by the alluring voice of a bloodrose witch; C) The scheming feys base of operations, from which they seek to begin a reign of chaos and insanity over the newly re-established Duchy of Keranow.
- 6-8 quarter page pieces of high quality art (some of which is shown on the Project front page)
- The PCs should start at 1st level and be 4th by the end of this adventure
- An adventure outside the axis of good versus evil: betrayl, treachery, duty and the consequences of choice.
You can back this Kickstarter here.