- [Mongoose Publishing] 2300AD: Ships of the French ArmPosted 4 days ago
- [Modiphius] Mutant: Year Zero Free PreviewPosted 4 days ago
- [DramaScape] Canal SidePosted 5 days ago
- [Wizards of the Coast] Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition Player’s HandbookPosted 1 week ago
- Battle BunkerPosted 1 week ago
- [Precis Intermedia] EarthAD.2Posted 2 weeks ago
- [Chronicle City] @ctiv8 for FATE CorePosted 2 weeks ago
- PainKillerPosted 2 weeks ago
- [Chronicle City] Tianxia: Blood, Silk & Jade FATE SettingPosted 2 weeks ago
- [Chronicle City] The Robotic AgePosted 2 weeks ago
The Protocursor is a full-color, 48 x 40 inch, floor plan of a crashed space ship, with Hex, Square and No overlay.
This Product includes the VTT files for online play.
Now includes a 360° View of the map.
Game Masters need quality maps for their miniatures. DramaScape™ is committed to bringing Game Masters the maps they need.
“It was a rough landing. Is everyone still alive back there? Well we made it this far and survived. Lets see if we can find some materials to fix the ship.”
The Protocursor is a space ship that has made a crash landing on a frozen ice world. This module includes one ship and the icy, rocky planet surface it crash-landed on. The VTT includes the ship without the planet surface as well as the full map. This module includes two 360-degree views of the engine room and the bridge.
The Protocursor is appropriate for near or far future science fiction games. It is an exploratory ship.
Adventures with the Protocursor could start with an alien race ambushing the ship and causing it to crash on an ice field. The crew of the Protocursor needs to repair the ship to get off the planet. Sensors pick up appropriate mineral ores to fix the structural integrity of the ship’s hull in a nearby mountain range.
The Player Characters need to get suited up and get to the mountain range. When they leave the ship, they are ambushed by native biological carbon-based life forms. They get to the mountain range and acquire the ore, possibly fighting more native biological/mechanical silicon-based life forms in the cave structures. When they return to the ship, they find the alien ship has landed and the aliens are investigating their crashed ship.
The Player Characters need to either subdue or kill the aliens and fix their ship to escape the planet. They could also even try to rush the alien ship and steal it with part of the alien’s crew outside, provided they can figure out how to operate the alien vessel.