- [Mongoose Publishing] Luriani and Adventure Seeds – Now in Print!Posted 1 day ago
- [DramaScape] The City of FaymouthPosted 2 days ago
- [Cakebread & Walton] OneDice FantasyPosted 1 week ago
- [DramaScape] Medieval Merchants HousePosted 1 week ago
- [DriveThruRPG] Teach Your Kids to Game WeekPosted 2 weeks ago
- [indyhippo] Sci-Fi Beta KappaPosted 2 weeks ago
- [Triple Ace Games] Hellfrost Land of Fire Realm Guide #20: The Caliphate of Al-ShirkuhPosted 2 weeks ago
- [Mongoose Publishing] French Vehicles of World War IIPosted 2 weeks ago
- [Cakebread & Walton] OneDice Abney Park’s Airship PiratesPosted 3 weeks ago
- [DramaScape] Fantasy RoadsPosted 3 weeks ago
The Tug is a full-color, 48 x 20 inch, floor plan of a space ship, with Hex, Square and No overlay.
This Product includes the VTT files for online play.
Now includes a 360° View of the map.
Game Masters need quality maps for their miniatures. DramaScape™ is committed to bringing Game Masters the maps they need.
“Raiders! Comms, wide band distress signal! Engineering, main engine to full! Tactical, get the grappler arms online. Our last resort is to eject cargo and let the vultures pick at it while we escape. This rust bucket better hold together.”
The Tug Ship is a multiple room map of the fore of the tug ship including the bridge and crew living quarters. This product includes a 360-degree panoramic view of the Tug Ship’s bridge.
The Tug Ship is meant to be used in near or far future science games. The Tug Ship is useful as a cargo vessel or a tug ship to grapple objects and pull them through space. Metallic grapple arms are the ship’s only weapon and useless when tugging salvage or a vessel without letting go first. This can be dangerous since this subjects the tugged ship to a possible sudden shift in direction from nearby gravitational bodies.
The Tug Ship could be called in to pick up the crashed Protocursor, bringing it into that earlier scenario. This could get the tug ship attacked by the aliens chasing the Protocursor. Their allies could even surprise the captain of the tug ship if they stole the alien vessel to escape the planet. The Player Characters might even want to go back and save the Protocursor by giving covering fire against the aliens on the ground while the tug ship grapples the ship and they escape the planet for good.
The classic scenario with a cargo vessel is a sudden attack by raiders. Raiders will typically use light fighters to attack the most vulnerable parts of the cargo ship, the connectors that hold their cargo boxes in place. When destroyed, this jettisons the cargo boxes into space where the raider ships grapple them and run off. The tug ship can fight the raiders with its grapple arms or try and grab one of the cargo boxes. Most raider crews will then attack the grapple arm to get the cargo box. More vicious slave raiders go after the ship’s engines wanting not only the cargo, but also the ship’s crew as slaves. This leads to a fight on the bridge and the crew quarters from the slave raider’s boarding party. The Player Characters can enter the scenario as either the tug ship’s crew or a fighter response team sent by a nearby space station, space carrier, or star port. They have to defeat the raiders and save the tug ship.