- [Shade of Vengeance] Era: The Consortium Kickstarter
- Crypts of Indormancy – Adventures in not-Polynesia
- [Just Crunch Games] The Cthulhu Hack: The Haunter of the Dark
- [Mongoose Publishing] High Guard: Deployment Shuttle
- [d101 Games] Webstore Now Open
- [Ennead Games] Campaign Chunks Compilation
- [Ennead Games] Fantastic Feats Volume 54: Luck
- [Precis Intermedia] Bloodshadows: Fantasy-Noir RPG (Third Edition)
- [Up to Four Players] Charity D&D Marathon
- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 1: Shields
[Triple Ace Games] Leagues of Gothic Horror
Light your lamp, check the doors and windows are locked, and prepare to enter a world where the arcane and occult are very real.
For all of mankind’s advances in science, the world remains a realm of mystery and supernatural occurrences. The Victorian Era is the age of sinister fictional and historical villains, such as Count Dracula, Mr. Hyde, and Jack the Ripper, and an age when interest in the occult reaches new heights.
This major expansion to Leagues of Adventure is one of restless spirits and haunted houses, crumbling castles and Gothic architecture, fog-shrouded streets and deep forests, decadence and decay, secrets and madness, in which the supernatural defies the rationality of science and cold logic.
Within this book you will find:
- New Archetypes, Skills, Talents, Flaws, Leagues, and weird science devices specifically designed for those devoted to fighting the forces of darkness.
- Eight detailed player characters (with art) and eight henchmen ready to use straight from the book.
- Rules for horror, corruption, fortune-telling, occult grimoires, magic, and mentalism, plus an array of occult relics ranging in power from mere trinkets to potent items of myth and legend.
- Statistics and information on 38 fearsome monsters, 26 human lesser villains and heroic allies, 22 diabolical major villains, and 7 sinister cults.
- A tour of Gothic Horror locales around the world.
- Guidelines for running Gothic Horror adventures and generating a spooky atmosphere around the gaming table.
- Suggested styles for Gothic Horror games, sample campaign settings, and more adventure seeds.
- A timeline and Who’s Who of Gothic Horror in the Leagues of Adventure setting.
- A list of literary, audio, and visual references for the budding Gothic Horror Gamemaster.