- Maelstrom DomesdayPosted 11 hours ago
- Red Tape TavernPosted 2 days ago
- Dominic McDowall-Thomas of Cubicle 7 InterviewPosted 2 days ago
- Region Guide #4: The Great Southern DesertPosted 3 days ago
- 1890 Shadows of the EmpirePosted 4 days ago
- 9 December 2013Posted 4 days ago
- This Gaming Life: Toy Soldiers Part OnePosted 5 days ago
- Dust and Mirrors – Music for Night’s Black AgentsPosted 5 days ago
- Achtung! Cthulhu – Keepers and Investigators Guide BundlePosted 1 week ago
- Judges’ Handbook IIPosted 1 week ago
Urban Dressing: Market Stalls
This week, Raging Swan Press is proud to announce the release of Urban Dressing: Market Stalls a Pathfinder Roleplaying Game compatible GM’s RESOURCE by Brian Liberge.
Tired of your towns and cities being boring, bland places in which your PCs show little or no interest? Want to bring your towns and cities alive with cool, interesting minor features of note?
Then Urban Dressing is for you! Each instalment in the line focuses on a different common urban fixture such as shops, stalls, thieves and so on and gives the harried GM the tools to bring such features to life with interesting and noteworthy features.
This instalment of Urban Dressing presents loads of great features to add to the market stalls in your campaign. Designed to be used both during preparation or actual play, Urban Dressing: Market Stalls is an invaluable addition to any GM’s armoury!
Urban Dressing: Market Stalls presents:
- One table (100 entries) presenting market stalls’ unique appearances and characteristics.
- One table (100 entries) presenting the general type of items sold on a market stall.
- One table (20 entries) presenting adventure hooks and complications ripe for use with market stalls.
- One table (20 entries) presenting 20 NPCs ready to serve as the market stall’s owner.
For free samples, visit ragingswan.com/stalls.
This product is a Dual Format PDF. The downloadable ZIP file contains two versions, one optimised for printing and use on a normal computer and one optimised for use on a mobile device such as an iPad.