- [Mongoose Publishing] Soviet Vehicles of World War IIPosted 22 hours ago
- Protodimension 20 out nowPosted 2 days ago
- [Hellfrost Land of Fire] Realm Guide 19: The Al-Wazir SultanatePosted 4 days ago
- OneDice Pirates & DragonsPosted 5 days ago
- Conventional WisdomPosted 5 days ago
- [DramaScape] Western TownPosted 1 week ago
- 18 August 2014Posted 2 weeks ago
- 13th Age BestiaryPosted 2 weeks ago
- [DramaScape] Campus BlocksPosted 2 weeks ago
- [Traveller] Book 10: CosmopolitePosted 2 weeks ago
Urban Dressing: Market Stalls
This week, Raging Swan Press is proud to announce the release of Urban Dressing: Market Stalls a Pathfinder Roleplaying Game compatible GM’s RESOURCE by Brian Liberge.
Tired of your towns and cities being boring, bland places in which your PCs show little or no interest? Want to bring your towns and cities alive with cool, interesting minor features of note?
Then Urban Dressing is for you! Each instalment in the line focuses on a different common urban fixture such as shops, stalls, thieves and so on and gives the harried GM the tools to bring such features to life with interesting and noteworthy features.
This instalment of Urban Dressing presents loads of great features to add to the market stalls in your campaign. Designed to be used both during preparation or actual play, Urban Dressing: Market Stalls is an invaluable addition to any GM’s armoury!
Urban Dressing: Market Stalls presents:
- One table (100 entries) presenting market stalls’ unique appearances and characteristics.
- One table (100 entries) presenting the general type of items sold on a market stall.
- One table (20 entries) presenting adventure hooks and complications ripe for use with market stalls.
- One table (20 entries) presenting 20 NPCs ready to serve as the market stall’s owner.
For free samples, visit ragingswan.com/stalls.
This product is a Dual Format PDF. The downloadable ZIP file contains two versions, one optimised for printing and use on a normal computer and one optimised for use on a mobile device such as an iPad.