- Triumphant! Super Heroic RPGPosted 2 days ago
- 20 May 2013Posted 2 days ago
- Urban Dressing: ShrinesPosted 5 days ago
- Crazy SciFi Floor Plans Bundle DealPosted 6 days ago
- 100% Crunch: OrogsPosted 7 days ago
- 13 May 2013Posted 9 days ago
- Spider God’s Bride 2 – Song of the Beast-GodsPosted 9 days ago
- OSR Promotion at DriveThruRPGPosted 10 days ago
- The Archaeologist’s HandbookPosted 10 days ago
- Protodimension Magazine 15 out nowPosted 11 days ago
Village Backdrop: Thornhill
This week, Raging Swan Press is proud to announce the release of Village Backdrop: Thornhill a Pathfinder Roleplaying Game compatible GM’s RESOURCE by Ennie Award winning designer Creighton Broadhurst.
Village Backdrops are short, richly detailed supplements that each present a single village ready to insert into almost any home campaign. Perfect for use as a waystop on the road to adventure, as an adventure site themselves or as PC’s home, Village Backdrop present the details so the busy GM can focus on crafting exciting, compelling adventures.
Standing on the fringes of a vast and noisome swamp, Thornhill is a miserable, hard place of cloying mud, grasping thorns and insular, superstitious folk. There is a little cheer to be had in Thornhill; the few visitors describing it as dull and dreary as the surrounding swamps. For all that, though, a steady trickle of adventurers visit Thornhill for the half-buried and drowned ruins of several tombs are said to lie forgotten in the surrounding marshland and the villagers have friends among the nearby degenerate lizardfolk who make excellent guides in the trackless, far reaches of the swamp.
This product is a Dual Format PDF. The downloadable ZIP file contains two versions, one optimised for printing and use on a normal computer and one optimised for use on a mobile device such as an iPad.
For free samples and web enhancements, visit ragingswan.com/thornhill.