- [Mongoose Publishing] Referee’s Briefing 4: Mercenary Forces
- [Ennead Games] Creature Description Generator Volume 6: Golem
- [Shade of Vengeance] Era: The Consortium Kickstarter
- Crypts of Indormancy – Adventures in not-Polynesia
- [Just Crunch Games] The Cthulhu Hack: The Haunter of the Dark
- [Mongoose Publishing] High Guard: Deployment Shuttle
- [d101 Games] Webstore Now Open
- [Ennead Games] Campaign Chunks Compilation
- [Ennead Games] Fantastic Feats Volume 54: Luck
- [Precis Intermedia] Bloodshadows: Fantasy-Noir RPG (Third Edition)
Episode 36 – Community Spirit
This one is about you. No, not you, you.
We’re all one big happy gaming community right? Everyone gets out what they put in.
Well maybe the Gents are a little to old now, and they can’t get the old working man’s club feel they used to get. Perhaps communities are all on the Twitters and we life in a consumerist 2-second world, devouring snippets before moving on?
The Smart Party ponder the existential quandary of whether there even is such a thing as a gaming community or if we as gamers are but seeds in the wind.
Feel free to fund the community by becoming an honoured Patreon. We’re always looking for new kit or different games to purchase and walk though. Drop us a line if you’ve got something we should look at!
Gaz and Baz have spent decades talking about games, ever since University, which was far too long ago for their liking.
All RPG problems were solved in whiskey-fuelled late night sessions, with the disappointing realisation they couldn’t remember any of it the following day being the only fly in the ointment.
Now older, wiser and more experienced, the plucky duo have decided to commit their enthralling discussion to this new fangled podcast technology, in the vain hopes of capturing something useful or interesting.
It should be conversation starter if nothing else. Getting them to start talking was never the problem. Making them stop however…