- [Ennead Games] Creature Description Generator Volume 6: Golem
- [Shade of Vengeance] Era: The Consortium Kickstarter
- Crypts of Indormancy – Adventures in not-Polynesia
- [Just Crunch Games] The Cthulhu Hack: The Haunter of the Dark
- [Mongoose Publishing] High Guard: Deployment Shuttle
- [d101 Games] Webstore Now Open
- [Ennead Games] Campaign Chunks Compilation
- [Ennead Games] Fantastic Feats Volume 54: Luck
- [Precis Intermedia] Bloodshadows: Fantasy-Noir RPG (Third Edition)
- [Up to Four Players] Charity D&D Marathon
Fate Accelerated (Walkthrough)
Episode 34 – Fate Accelerated (Walkthrough)
As Queen would say, I wanna make a supersonic man out of you – or woman, or however you self-identify. Baz and Gaz deep dive into the wonderfully diverse-friendly Fate Accelerated; a quick and fast introduction to the Fate family of games.
You can get it yourself on Pay What You Want over at Evil Hat Games, so read along too if you fancy, it won’t cost you a bean! We’ve got a lot to say this week, so settle in for a bumper edition.
The Smart Party have got Expo on the horizon and hope to get an interview or two done while there, by becoming a Patreon you can help out with sort of endeavour. No promises the money won’t get spent on gin though…
Gaz and Baz have spent decades talking about games, ever since University, which was far too long ago for their liking.
All RPG problems were solved in whiskey-fuelled late night sessions, with the disappointing realisation they couldn’t remember any of it the following day being the only fly in the ointment.
Now older, wiser and more experienced, the plucky duo have decided to commit their enthralling discussion to this new fangled podcast technology, in the vain hopes of capturing something useful or interesting.
It should be conversation starter if nothing else. Getting them to start talking was never the problem. Making them stop however…