- [Ennead Games] 25% off Anniversary Sale
- [DramaScape] Ruined Tortoise Temple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Pirates of Drinax: Theev
- Episode 40 – Live at The Kraken with Robin Laws
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Result Volume 5: Weapons
- Wakefield Warriors
- The Games Pit
- [Stygian Fox Publishing] Hudson & Brand, Inquiry Agents of the Obscure Kickstarter
- [Mystical Throne Entertainment] Five Points (Dark Streets)
- Actual Play – Night’s Black Agents
Money You Don’t Have
Episode 20: Gamer Bling
a.k.a. Money You Don’t Have
The festive season is already upon us (almost) and we’re already writing our shopping lists for Santa and generous relatives who don’t understand the hobby. Also, Dragonmeet approaches with even greater alacrity. What should gamers get other people to buy them? What’s the latest accessory sweeping the geeky nation? Find out inside, and give us your suggestions!
Feel free to drop us some coins in the tip jar so we can buy ourselves new dice.
Gaz and Baz have spent decades talking about games, ever since University, which was far too long ago for their liking.
All RPG problems were solved in whiskey-fuelled late night sessions, with the disappointing realisation they couldn’t remember any of it the following day being the only fly in the ointment.
Now older, wiser and more experienced, the plucky duo have decided to commit their enthralling discussion to this new fangled podcast technology, in the vain hopes of capturing something useful or interesting.
It should be conversation starter if nothing else. Getting them to start talking was never the problem. Making them stop however…