- [Ennead Games] Creature Description Generator Volume 6: Golem
- [Shade of Vengeance] Era: The Consortium Kickstarter
- Crypts of Indormancy – Adventures in not-Polynesia
- [Just Crunch Games] The Cthulhu Hack: The Haunter of the Dark
- [Mongoose Publishing] High Guard: Deployment Shuttle
- [d101 Games] Webstore Now Open
- [Ennead Games] Campaign Chunks Compilation
- [Ennead Games] Fantastic Feats Volume 54: Luck
- [Precis Intermedia] Bloodshadows: Fantasy-Noir RPG (Third Edition)
- [Up to Four Players] Charity D&D Marathon
Roll the Bones
Episode 32 – Roll the Bones
(a.k.a When to Roll Dice)
An interesting question from one of our lovely Patreons, when do you (as a GM) ask for dice rolls? If you’re not rolling them, how do you make things happen? Baz and Gaz ramble through a field of dice-filled ideas and thoughts on rolling dice in games past and present.
The Smart Party have been busy buying All Rolled Up merchandise and “spare” dice you can never have enough), chip in to the dice fund by becoming a lovely Patreon. We only have lovely Patreons. Or simply drop the lads a line with your questions, comments or things you’d like to talk about and they’ll see what they can do.
Gaz and Baz have spent decades talking about games, ever since University, which was far too long ago for their liking.
All RPG problems were solved in whiskey-fuelled late night sessions, with the disappointing realisation they couldn’t remember any of it the following day being the only fly in the ointment.
Now older, wiser and more experienced, the plucky duo have decided to commit their enthralling discussion to this new fangled podcast technology, in the vain hopes of capturing something useful or interesting.
It should be conversation starter if nothing else. Getting them to start talking was never the problem. Making them stop however…