- [Mongoose Publishing] Referee’s Briefing 4: Mercenary Forces
- [Ennead Games] Creature Description Generator Volume 6: Golem
- [Shade of Vengeance] Era: The Consortium Kickstarter
- Crypts of Indormancy – Adventures in not-Polynesia
- [Just Crunch Games] The Cthulhu Hack: The Haunter of the Dark
- [Mongoose Publishing] High Guard: Deployment Shuttle
- [d101 Games] Webstore Now Open
- [Ennead Games] Campaign Chunks Compilation
- [Ennead Games] Fantastic Feats Volume 54: Luck
- [Precis Intermedia] Bloodshadows: Fantasy-Noir RPG (Third Edition)
Episode 28: Systems Redux
(a.k.a. System of a Down)
Baz wrestles with the question “Do we have too many systems?” – are there enough? Too many? Why are people bringing out more? Gaz drinks Hot Toddies and cough medicine in equal amounts, in order to help fuel more discussion. Join the team for a meander through system saturation, small press publishing, and more!
Gaz is low on Buttercup Original Cough Syrup and Baz needs a new system to read. Why would you care? You can become a Patreon and support our podcasting efforts!. Or simply drop us a line with your questions, comments or things you’d like to talk about and we’ll see what we can do.
Gaz and Baz have spent decades talking about games, ever since University, which was far too long ago for their liking.
All RPG problems were solved in whiskey-fuelled late night sessions, with the disappointing realisation they couldn’t remember any of it the following day being the only fly in the ointment.
Now older, wiser and more experienced, the plucky duo have decided to commit their enthralling discussion to this new fangled podcast technology, in the vain hopes of capturing something useful or interesting.
It should be conversation starter if nothing else. Getting them to start talking was never the problem. Making them stop however…