- [Iron Crown Enterprises] HARP Folkways
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 4: Bestow Curse
- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 3
- Systems Are Doing It For Themselves
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Sci-Fi Volume 2
- [Cakebread & Walton] Michael Scott Rohan’s Winter of the World RPG
- [Ennead Games] Character Connections
- [Simon Burley Productions] The Code of Shōjo and Shōnen Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Medieval Village Outskirts
- The State of the Smart Party
Making characters is fun, but sometimes the minutia of mundane equipment can be boring, repetitive and...
I remember repeatedly reading pages 107 – 109 of the AD&D Player’s Handbook almost thirty years...
In previous instalments of this series, we’ve talked a lot about preparing for and starting a...
More Creighton Broadhurst News
Encounter & Adventure Design
When considering adding an adventure or encounter to a campaign a GM should always...
- Posted September 2, 2011
The First Session
There are two really important sessions in a campaign: the first one and the...
- Posted August 5, 2011
House rules; every campaign has them. Some are minor, representing small tweaks to the...
- Posted July 1, 2011
Every campaign needs a campaign primer. A campaign primer is a GM’s chance to...
- Posted June 3, 2011
Starting a New Campaign
There are two basic ways you can start a campaign. Both are valid and...
- Posted May 6, 2011
What’s a Campaign Anyway?
Last month we talked about taking a moment to think about what you and...
- Posted April 1, 2011
Know Your Players
So you’re a GM thinking about starting a new campaign. No doubt, you’ve got...
- Posted March 5, 2011