- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Ship Encounters
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller 2nd Edition
- [Ennead Games] Creature Description Generator Volume 7: Dwarf
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Gods of Marduk
- [Ennead Games] Name Maker Volume 2: Dwarfs
- North Star
- [Matakishi’s Tea House] The High Seas Hack
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: The Pirates of Drinax
- [Ennead Games] Mission Outlines Volume 1
Making characters is fun, but sometimes the minutia of mundane equipment can be boring, repetitive and...
I remember repeatedly reading pages 107 – 109 of the AD&D Player’s Handbook almost thirty years...
In previous instalments of this series, we’ve talked a lot about preparing for and starting a...
More Creighton Broadhurst News
Encounter & Adventure Design
When considering adding an adventure or encounter to a campaign a GM should always...
- Posted September 2, 2011
The First Session
There are two really important sessions in a campaign: the first one and the...
- Posted August 5, 2011
House rules; every campaign has them. Some are minor, representing small tweaks to the...
- Posted July 1, 2011
Every campaign needs a campaign primer. A campaign primer is a GM’s chance to...
- Posted June 3, 2011
Starting a New Campaign
There are two basic ways you can start a campaign. Both are valid and...
- Posted May 6, 2011
What’s a Campaign Anyway?
Last month we talked about taking a moment to think about what you and...
- Posted April 1, 2011
Know Your Players
So you’re a GM thinking about starting a new campaign. No doubt, you’ve got...
- Posted March 5, 2011