- [Crooked Staff Publishing] Half-a-dozen Hand Drawn Maps: Volume II–Small Settlements
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Crimes & Punishments SciFI Edition
- [Iron Crown Enterprises] HARP Folkways
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 4: Bestow Curse
- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 3
- Systems Are Doing It For Themselves
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Sci-Fi Volume 2
- [Cakebread & Walton] Michael Scott Rohan’s Winter of the World RPG
- [Ennead Games] Character Connections
- [Simon Burley Productions] The Code of Shōjo and Shōnen Kickstarter
There are many reasons why people role play, some do it for the stats, some just...
When you haven’t played or ran a game in a long time you start to miss...
Writing a good villain can be as satisfying as writing a good hero, sometimes it can...
More James Grimes News
Making a Player Character Personality
Most campaigns that I run are for new players and/or novices, one thing I...
- Posted May 1, 2014
Dungeons and You: How to Make Your Delving Worthwhile
So, you’ve been on the road for a while, you’ve finished off a few...
- Posted April 1, 2014
Keeping Up Appearances: Making Memorable NPCs
As I mentioned in my previous article, giving the players characters things to interact...
- Posted March 3, 2014
Playing God: How To Breathe Life Into Your Own Worlds
And how do we make that world matter to the players? These are some...
- Posted February 5, 2014
Flying on the seat of your pants: the closure
So there I was a few months back, drawing maps and making lists of...
- Posted August 12, 2011
Trapped Between the Pages
Can campaign books be too constricting at times? In my little and limited experience...
- Posted July 9, 2011
Michael J. Ward Interview
The world moves in very mysterious ways so when my friend told me about...
- Posted June 10, 2011