- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Liberty Port
- The Dark Times ‘zine Now Available
- The Mug and Meeple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: The Cordan Conflict
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: New Expansion Decks – Mutants & [REDACTED]
- [Ennead Games] Dungeon Feature Volume 6: Fountains
- [Burning Games] Dragons Conquer America: The Coatli Stone Quickstart
- [DramaScape] Mayan Temple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Friends in Dry Places
- Human 2.0: Tabletop Roleplaying in a Biopunk Dystopia
There are many reasons why people role play, some do it for the stats, some just...
When you haven’t played or ran a game in a long time you start to miss...
Writing a good villain can be as satisfying as writing a good hero, sometimes it can...
More James Grimes News
Making a Player Character Personality
Most campaigns that I run are for new players and/or novices, one thing I...
- Posted May 1, 2014
Dungeons and You: How to Make Your Delving Worthwhile
So, you’ve been on the road for a while, you’ve finished off a few...
- Posted April 1, 2014
Keeping Up Appearances: Making Memorable NPCs
As I mentioned in my previous article, giving the players characters things to interact...
- Posted March 3, 2014
Playing God: How To Breathe Life Into Your Own Worlds
And how do we make that world matter to the players? These are some...
- Posted February 5, 2014
Flying on the seat of your pants: the closure
So there I was a few months back, drawing maps and making lists of...
- Posted August 12, 2011
Trapped Between the Pages
Can campaign books be too constricting at times? In my little and limited experience...
- Posted July 9, 2011
Michael J. Ward Interview
The world moves in very mysterious ways so when my friend told me about...
- Posted June 10, 2011