- Russell Morrissey Interview
- Sarah Newton Interview
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Implausible Deniability
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
- [Ennead Games] Encounters & Events: SciFi Volume 3 – Planets
- [Grim & Perilous Studios] ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG: Core Book
- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 5: Rings
- [DramaScape] Modern Ruins 7
The WOIN supplement Xenomorphs: The Fall of Somerset Landing has had a very successful Kickstarter campaign...
Sarah Newton at Mindjammer Press is bringing us the English version of ‘a fantasy roleplaying game...
As a last ‘Huzzah!’ I’d like to welcome one of my favourite designers, and the custodian...
More Jonathan Hicks News
Ed Jowett Interview
Please welcome Ed Jowett, the man behind games company Shades of Vengeance. Ed took...
- Posted April 12, 2016
[Fantasy Flight Games] The End of the World: Alien Invasion
Original Design: Álvaro Loman and José M. Rey Publisher: Fantasy Flight Games “Massive, gleaming...
- Posted March 22, 2016
Jon Hodgson Interview
I’m incredibly excited to welcome to Farsight Blogger Jon Hodgson, Creative Director at Cubicle...
- Posted March 9, 2016
Chris Birch Interview
I’m delighted to welcome back Chris Birch of Modiphius Entertainment. The last time I...
- Posted January 8, 2016
[Osprey Publishing] Frostgrave: Thaw of the Lich Lord
“Thaw of the Lich Lord is a complete campaign for Frostgrave that will challenge...
- Posted November 17, 2015
Empire of Imagination: Gary Gygax and the Birth of D&D
Author: Michael Witwer Publisher: Bloomsbury “Here, for the first time, is a comprehensive biography...
- Posted September 21, 2015
Interview with Liz Theis of Lone Wolf Development
Welcome to Liz Theis who is Business Manager at Lone Wolf Development 1. Welcome...
- Posted September 11, 2015