- Sarah Newton Interview
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Implausible Deniability
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
- [Ennead Games] Encounters & Events: SciFi Volume 3 – Planets
- [Grim & Perilous Studios] ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG: Core Book
- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 5: Rings
- [DramaScape] Modern Ruins 7
- [Ennead Games] Lifeform Maker
More Jonathan Hicks News
You are the Hero
Author: Jonathan Green I need to get some things out of the way. First...
- Posted September 29, 2014
[Wizards of the Coast] Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition Player’s Handbook
Lead Designers: Mike Mearls, Jeremy Crawford Publisher: Wizards of the Coast One of the...
- Posted September 14, 2014
13th Age Bestiary
Lead Designer and Developer: Rob Heinsoo Developer: Kenneth Hite, Cal Moore Art Direction: Rob...
- Posted August 17, 2014
Dungeons and Dragons Starter Set
Like the rest of the roleplaying community I’ve been waiting for quite a while...
- Posted August 14, 2014
Jonathan Green Interview
Welcome to my first audio interview, and the guinea pig of my fledgling talent...
- Posted May 1, 2014
Jay Little Interview
It is my esteemed pleasure to welcome Jay Little, the designer of Edge of...
- Posted March 19, 2014
Interview with UK Games Expo organisers
Please welcome Richard Denning and Tony Hyams, joint co-directors of the UK Games Expo....
- Posted March 12, 2014
Sarah Newton Interview
It’s a great pleasure to welcome Sarah Newton, the author of the excellent novel...
- Posted February 19, 2014
Chris Birch Interview
Please welcome Chris Birch of Modiphius Entertainment, the guys who’ll be bringing us the...
- Posted February 12, 2014
Shadowrun 5th Edition
I’ve not played Shadowrun since it’s 1st Edition release way back in 1989. We...
- Posted December 30, 2013