- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
- [Ennead Games] Encounters & Events: SciFi Volume 3 – Planets
- [Grim & Perilous Studios] ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG: Core Book
- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 5: Rings
- [DramaScape] Modern Ruins 7
- [Ennead Games] Lifeform Maker
- New Event for Female Gamers
- [D101 Games] Free Adventure: Bite of the Crocodile God
More What Would The Smart Party Do? News
Designer Clothes for Roleplayers
Episode 19: Cyberpunk a.k.a. Designer Clothes for Roleplayers “The ‘Net is a waste of...
- Posted November 20, 2015
What Would The Smart Party Do? versus The Good Friends of Jackson Elias
Two of the UKs finest podcast crews go head to head in this panel...
- Posted November 14, 2015
Gaming With the Stars
Episode 17: Science Fiction a.k.a. Gaming With the Stars Why isn’t Science Fiction as...
- Posted November 13, 2015
Burn Baby Burn
Episode 17: Organising Furnace a.k.a. Burn Baby Burn Hot on the heels (pun maybe...
- Posted October 30, 2015
Episode 16: Convention Games (a.k.a. Conventional Wisdom) What’s the difference between convention games and...
- Posted October 23, 2015
Episode 15: Games Workshop (a.k.a Ten Commandments) Games Workshop – that most divisive of...
- Posted October 16, 2015
You Can’t Text in Traveller
Episode 14: The Future (a.k.a You Can’t Text in Traveller) What is the future...
- Posted October 2, 2015
Arguing About Mindflayers
Episode 13: OSR (a.k.a Arguing About Mindflayers) What the heck is OSR anyway? Damned...
- Posted September 25, 2015
The Three Mathematicians
Episode 12: Historical Gaming (a.k.a The Three Mathematicians) Why play in the real world...
- Posted September 18, 2015
I Hit It In The Ennui
Episode 10: Social Conflict (a.k.a. I Hit It In The Ennui) What do you...
- Posted September 4, 2015