- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 4
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Liberty Port
- The Dark Times ‘zine Now Available
- The Mug and Meeple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: The Cordan Conflict
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: New Expansion Decks – Mutants & [REDACTED]
- [Ennead Games] Dungeon Feature Volume 6: Fountains
- [Burning Games] Dragons Conquer America: The Coatli Stone Quickstart
- [DramaScape] Mayan Temple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Friends in Dry Places
Arguing About Mindflayers
Episode 13: OSR
(a.k.a Arguing About Mindflayers)
What the heck is OSR anyway? Damned if I know, so we got the lovely Dan (from The Undercroft fanzine fame) to come and school us like it’s 1987. So come find out what those letters stand for, what the gaming movement is about, does everyone on RPG.net really hate it and much, much more!
Every day is a school day!
Also, we’ve now got a Patreon page, so if you like what you’re listening to – or love to have it, then drop us a dollar and we’ll do more of the same!
Gaz and Baz have spent decades talking about games, ever since University, which was far too long ago for their liking.
All RPG problems were solved in whiskey-fuelled late night sessions, with the disappointing realisation they couldn’t remember any of it the following day being the only fly in the ointment.
Now older, wiser and more experienced, the plucky duo have decided to commit their enthralling discussion to this new fangled podcast technology, in the vain hopes of capturing something useful or interesting.
It should be conversation starter if nothing else. Getting them to start talking was never the problem. Making them stop however…