- [Crooked Staff Publishing] The Little Book Of Dungeons: Volume VI
- Fria Ligan Interview with Tomas Härenstam
- [Ennead Games] Star and Planet Name Maker
- [DramaScape] Medieval Dining Hall
- [D101 Games] The Hollow West
- NecroMech Available As An App
- Ackworth Tabletop Gamers
- [Mongoose Publishing] Classic Paranoia Returns!
- [Utherwald Press] Frozen Skies RPG for Savage Worlds Kickstarter
- [Ennead Games] Star System and Planet Maker
Blades in the Dark
Episode 58 – Blades in the Dark – with Iain McAllister of Giant Brain fame!
The lads have been playing the excellent Blades in the Dark by John Harper, and Baz even went out of his comfort zone, running it as a low-prep game at a convention. Hear what is so good about this game anyway, and maybe a couple of foibles.
You can find Iain’s blog here: Giant Brain Game reviews, reports from UK Games Expo and more.
Help us get to Dragonmeet! Throw in a dollar or two to the Patreon fund, and help us pay for limousines and champagne. Get us to $75 and Baz will get you some extra special content.
Find them on the Twitters: @the_smart_party
Gaz and Baz have spent decades talking about games, ever since University, which was far too long ago for their liking.
All RPG problems were solved in whiskey-fuelled late night sessions, with the disappointing realisation they couldn’t remember any of it the following day being the only fly in the ointment.
Now older, wiser and more experienced, the plucky duo have decided to commit their enthralling discussion to this new fangled podcast technology, in the vain hopes of capturing something useful or interesting.
It should be conversation starter if nothing else. Getting them to start talking was never the problem. Making them stop however…