- [DramaScape] Secret Bio Lab
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller Element Cruiser Box Set Kickstarter
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Marches Adventure 2: Mission to Mithril
- [DramaScape] US M4 Sherman and German Tiger I WWII Tanks
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 3: Flatlined
- [DramaScape] SciFi Research Station
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 2: Deepnight Endeavour
- [DramaScape] Modern Zombies
- [DramaScape] SciFi Police Station
- Dark Times Issue 2 Now Available
Episode 54 – Counting Beans
After attempting to take his own thumb off, Gaz has drunk a healing potion and Baz has shown the usual amount of sympathy. Judged and found wanting. Talking of calculating things, this time the boys talk about money, encumbrance, hit points – anything you can count! And if you should, or are we past the accountancy of rpgs now? Only the next hour will give you some answers…
Want a sweet Fanzine from The Smart Party? Throw in a dollar or two to the Patreon fund, and help us pay for hosting and other sundries. Get us to $75 and Baz will get the fanzine factory going.
Find them on the Twitters: @the_smart_party
Join in some great chat on G+ with a varied RPG community.
Gaz and Baz have spent decades talking about games, ever since University, which was far too long ago for their liking.
All RPG problems were solved in whiskey-fuelled late night sessions, with the disappointing realisation they couldn’t remember any of it the following day being the only fly in the ointment.
Now older, wiser and more experienced, the plucky duo have decided to commit their enthralling discussion to this new fangled podcast technology, in the vain hopes of capturing something useful or interesting.
It should be conversation starter if nothing else. Getting them to start talking was never the problem. Making them stop however…