- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Ship Encounters
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller 2nd Edition
- [Ennead Games] Creature Description Generator Volume 7: Dwarf
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Gods of Marduk
- [Ennead Games] Name Maker Volume 2: Dwarfs
- North Star
- [Matakishi’s Tea House] The High Seas Hack
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: The Pirates of Drinax
- [Ennead Games] Mission Outlines Volume 1
Dancing About Architecture
Episode 5: Art in RPGs
(a.k.a. Dancing About Architecture)
What is the place of art in RPGs? Does it still have meaning? What constitutes good or bad art? Isn’t it all subjective? Gaz and Baz discuss some of their favourite artists and pieces as they negotiate some of the wider considerations of RPG art.
Gaz and Baz have spent decades talking about games, ever since University, which was far too long ago for their liking.
All RPG problems were solved in whiskey-fuelled late night sessions, with the disappointing realisation they couldn’t remember any of it the following day being the only fly in the ointment.
Now older, wiser and more experienced, the plucky duo have decided to commit their enthralling discussion to this new fangled podcast technology, in the vain hopes of capturing something useful or interesting.
It should be conversation starter if nothing else. Getting them to start talking was never the problem. Making them stop however…