- [D101 Games] Free Adventure: Bite of the Crocodile God
- [Aurican’s Lair] GATEWAY – The d20 Tabletop Roleplaying Game
- [Astronautilus Productions] Squaddies Adventures
- Tabletop Scotland
- Symbaroum – Monster Codex Kickstarter
- [Crooked Staff Publishing] The Little Book Of Dungeons: Volume VI
- Fria Ligan Interview with Tomas Härenstam
- [Ennead Games] Star and Planet Name Maker
- [DramaScape] Medieval Dining Hall
- [D101 Games] The Hollow West
Designer Clothes for Roleplayers
Episode 19: Cyberpunk
a.k.a. Designer Clothes for Roleplayers
“The ‘Net is a waste of time, and that’s exactly what’s right about it.”
Hot off the back of the Science Fiction ‘cast we bring you Cyberpunk! It’s a Tale of Two Cities, pink Mohawks, chrome implants, Corporate Troubleshooters and anarchistic players and characters.
Where’s the fun in this subset from the ’90s? What’s good about it and why would you game there? What system should you use and does it matter? Do kids these days even know what it is?
All this and more in our latest neon-hued ‘cast. See you on the flip side chummers.
Gaz and Baz have spent decades talking about games, ever since University, which was far too long ago for their liking.
All RPG problems were solved in whiskey-fuelled late night sessions, with the disappointing realisation they couldn’t remember any of it the following day being the only fly in the ointment.
Now older, wiser and more experienced, the plucky duo have decided to commit their enthralling discussion to this new fangled podcast technology, in the vain hopes of capturing something useful or interesting.
It should be conversation starter if nothing else. Getting them to start talking was never the problem. Making them stop however…