- Russell Morrissey Interview
- Sarah Newton Interview
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Implausible Deniability
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
- [Ennead Games] Encounters & Events: SciFi Volume 3 – Planets
- [Grim & Perilous Studios] ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG: Core Book
- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 5: Rings
- [DramaScape] Modern Ruins 7
Fate Accelerated (Walkthrough)
Episode 34 – Fate Accelerated (Walkthrough)
As Queen would say, I wanna make a supersonic man out of you – or woman, or however you self-identify. Baz and Gaz deep dive into the wonderfully diverse-friendly Fate Accelerated; a quick and fast introduction to the Fate family of games.
You can get it yourself on Pay What You Want over at Evil Hat Games, so read along too if you fancy, it won’t cost you a bean! We’ve got a lot to say this week, so settle in for a bumper edition.
The Smart Party have got Expo on the horizon and hope to get an interview or two done while there, by becoming a Patreon you can help out with sort of endeavour. No promises the money won’t get spent on gin though…
Gaz and Baz have spent decades talking about games, ever since University, which was far too long ago for their liking.
All RPG problems were solved in whiskey-fuelled late night sessions, with the disappointing realisation they couldn’t remember any of it the following day being the only fly in the ointment.
Now older, wiser and more experienced, the plucky duo have decided to commit their enthralling discussion to this new fangled podcast technology, in the vain hopes of capturing something useful or interesting.
It should be conversation starter if nothing else. Getting them to start talking was never the problem. Making them stop however…