- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 4: Armour
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Ship Encounters
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller 2nd Edition
- [Ennead Games] Creature Description Generator Volume 7: Dwarf
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Gods of Marduk
- [Ennead Games] Name Maker Volume 2: Dwarfs
- North Star
- [Matakishi’s Tea House] The High Seas Hack
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: The Pirates of Drinax
Got Any Rope?
Episode 30 – Character Sheets
(a.k.a. Got Any Rope?)
Fresh back from 7 Hills gaming convention Gaz is enthused about character sheets and giving players enough rope to hang themselves. Baz gets in on the action as the lads talk through prepping for a convention game and how a good set of character sheets can make your life a lot easier and provide the players opportunities for glory. Needless to say, there are war stories of previous games…
All this laminating sheets and buying dry-wipe markers depletes the gaming coffers somewhat, sponsor a character sheet by becoming a Patreon and supporting RPG podcasting!. Or simply drop the lads a line with your questions, comments or things you’d like to talk about and they’ll see what they can do.
Gaz and Baz have spent decades talking about games, ever since University, which was far too long ago for their liking.
All RPG problems were solved in whiskey-fuelled late night sessions, with the disappointing realisation they couldn’t remember any of it the following day being the only fly in the ointment.
Now older, wiser and more experienced, the plucky duo have decided to commit their enthralling discussion to this new fangled podcast technology, in the vain hopes of capturing something useful or interesting.
It should be conversation starter if nothing else. Getting them to start talking was never the problem. Making them stop however…