- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Ship Encounters
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller 2nd Edition
- [Ennead Games] Creature Description Generator Volume 7: Dwarf
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Gods of Marduk
- [Ennead Games] Name Maker Volume 2: Dwarfs
- North Star
- [Matakishi’s Tea House] The High Seas Hack
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: The Pirates of Drinax
- [Ennead Games] Mission Outlines Volume 1
Licensed Games with Mat Hart
Episode 55 – Licensed Games with Mat Hart
If you’ve heard about Guild Ball and the Dark Souls board game, you’ll have heard of record-breaking Kickstarters from Steamforged Games. The lads have an extensive chat with the loquacious Mat Hart about RPGs, licensed games, kickstarters and what he’s having for tea.
We don’t do Kickstarters for the podcasts, but we do have a Patreon. Throw in a dollar or two to the Patreon fund, and help us pay for hosting and other sundries. Get us to $75 and Baz will get you some extra special content!
Find them on the Twitters: @the_smart_party
Join in some great chat on G+ with a varied RPG community.
Gaz and Baz have spent decades talking about games, ever since University, which was far too long ago for their liking.
All RPG problems were solved in whiskey-fuelled late night sessions, with the disappointing realisation they couldn’t remember any of it the following day being the only fly in the ointment.
Now older, wiser and more experienced, the plucky duo have decided to commit their enthralling discussion to this new fangled podcast technology, in the vain hopes of capturing something useful or interesting.
It should be conversation starter if nothing else. Getting them to start talking was never the problem. Making them stop however…