- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 2: Deepnight Endeavour
- [DramaScape] Modern Zombies
- [DramaScape] SciFi Police Station
- Dark Times Issue 2 Now Available
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 1: Islands in the Rift
- [Chronicle City] Frankenstein Faktoria Role Playing Game
- [Reroll Productions] Age of Anarchy
- [DramaScape] SciFi Rocketship
- D101 Games Winter Sale
- [Traveller] Eve of Rebellion
Live at The Kraken with Robin Laws
Episode 40 – Live at The Kraken with Robin Laws
It’s that time of the year again, and after last year’s amazing trip to The Kraken in Germany and interview with organiser Fabian, Gaz went forth again for more fun and games. This time alongside Fabian, he caught up with gaming luminary Robin D Laws for a chat about his approach to writing games, being at a convention and some of his inspirations.
You can get yourself a copy of Sharper Adventures in Heroquest Glorantha here
If you head over to Youtube, there’s also a video of Robin’s seminar on using that very document, including a fleshed out campaign framework and first adventure.
Gaz and Baz have spent decades talking about games, ever since University, which was far too long ago for their liking.
All RPG problems were solved in whiskey-fuelled late night sessions, with the disappointing realisation they couldn’t remember any of it the following day being the only fly in the ointment.
Now older, wiser and more experienced, the plucky duo have decided to commit their enthralling discussion to this new fangled podcast technology, in the vain hopes of capturing something useful or interesting.
It should be conversation starter if nothing else. Getting them to start talking was never the problem. Making them stop however…