- [Ennead Games] Creature Description Generator Volume 7: Dwarf
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Gods of Marduk
- [Ennead Games] Name Maker Volume 2: Dwarfs
- North Star
- [Matakishi’s Tea House] The High Seas Hack
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: The Pirates of Drinax
- [Ennead Games] Mission Outlines Volume 1
- [Astronautilus Productions] Squaddies: The U.S.E.-Akurran War
- [DramaScape] River Landing
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Troubles by the Boxload
Long Con, Short Con
Episode 35 – Long Con, Short Con
Convention season is upon us and the team have been to UK Games Expo and had a great time. More on that and then a discussion on upcoming events and conventions in general. Could we go for a short demo version of a convention? What’s happened to the much loved Conception too?
We love going to cons and reporting back, if you want to help out, you can become a Patreon. We’ll love you even if you don’t though.
Gaz and Baz have spent decades talking about games, ever since University, which was far too long ago for their liking.
All RPG problems were solved in whiskey-fuelled late night sessions, with the disappointing realisation they couldn’t remember any of it the following day being the only fly in the ointment.
Now older, wiser and more experienced, the plucky duo have decided to commit their enthralling discussion to this new fangled podcast technology, in the vain hopes of capturing something useful or interesting.
It should be conversation starter if nothing else. Getting them to start talking was never the problem. Making them stop however…