- [Crooked Staff Publishing] The Little Book Of Dungeons: Volume VI
- Fria Ligan Interview with Tomas Härenstam
- [Ennead Games] Star and Planet Name Maker
- [DramaScape] Medieval Dining Hall
- [D101 Games] The Hollow West
- NecroMech Available As An App
- Ackworth Tabletop Gamers
- [Mongoose Publishing] Classic Paranoia Returns!
- [Utherwald Press] Frozen Skies RPG for Savage Worlds Kickstarter
- [Ennead Games] Star System and Planet Maker
Organised Chaos with Mike Mason
Episode 52 – Organised Chaos with Mike Mason
Special Guest time again! We’re too good to you. This week the lads chat to Mike Mason, Line Editor for Call of Cthuhlu at Chaosium.
Kult of Keepers – who or what are they? Secrets from Black Library and 40K roleplaying. What does a line developer actually do? Organised Play and being on different sides of the Keeper’s screen. Can we get Baz into Horror gaming? All this and more delved into by our plucky investigators – Sanity rolls be damned!
If you want to learn more about Chaosium’s Organised Play, have a gander on their website.
Anyone wanting to buy Baz his copy of Pulp Cthulhu as a late birthday present, can do so direct from Chaosium too.
Want a sweet Fanzine from The Smart Party? Throw in a dollar or two to the Patreon fund, and help us pay for hosting and other sundries.
Find them on the Twitters: @the_smart_party
Gaz and Baz have spent decades talking about games, ever since University, which was far too long ago for their liking.
All RPG problems were solved in whiskey-fuelled late night sessions, with the disappointing realisation they couldn’t remember any of it the following day being the only fly in the ointment.
Now older, wiser and more experienced, the plucky duo have decided to commit their enthralling discussion to this new fangled podcast technology, in the vain hopes of capturing something useful or interesting.
It should be conversation starter if nothing else. Getting them to start talking was never the problem. Making them stop however…