- [DramaScape] Secret Bio Lab
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller Element Cruiser Box Set Kickstarter
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Marches Adventure 2: Mission to Mithril
- [DramaScape] US M4 Sherman and German Tiger I WWII Tanks
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 3: Flatlined
- [DramaScape] SciFi Research Station
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 2: Deepnight Endeavour
- [DramaScape] Modern Zombies
- [DramaScape] SciFi Police Station
- Dark Times Issue 2 Now Available
Sandy Petersen Interview
Special Guest and Great Old One, Sandy Petersen (creator of Call of Cthulhu and mind behind Petersen Games talks to us about his upcoming board games, getting into Call of Cthulhu and his foray into video games.
A fantastic German gaming retreat happens once a year in the old East Germany and this is one of several on-site interviews. As a result sound quality isn’t 100%, but the content is!
You can find the latest Kickstarter from Petersen Games here, created by Sandy’s son and fellow designer Lincoln, you get to play your part in summoning the end of the world – with whatever dubious rewards that may bring!
Help us get to Dragonmeet! Throw in a dollar or two to the Patreon fund, and help us pay for limousines and champagne. Get us to $75 and Baz will get you some extra special content.
Find them on the Twitters: @the_smart_party
Gaz and Baz have spent decades talking about games, ever since University, which was far too long ago for their liking.
All RPG problems were solved in whiskey-fuelled late night sessions, with the disappointing realisation they couldn’t remember any of it the following day being the only fly in the ointment.
Now older, wiser and more experienced, the plucky duo have decided to commit their enthralling discussion to this new fangled podcast technology, in the vain hopes of capturing something useful or interesting.
It should be conversation starter if nothing else. Getting them to start talking was never the problem. Making them stop however…