- [DramaScape] SciFi Police Station
- Dark Times Issue 2 Now Available
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 1: Islands in the Rift
- [Chronicle City] Frankenstein Faktoria Role Playing Game
- [Reroll Productions] Age of Anarchy
- [DramaScape] SciFi Rocketship
- D101 Games Winter Sale
- [Traveller] Eve of Rebellion
- [Cakebread & Walton] OneDice Space
- [DramaScape] Dark Web Hex Tiles
ShaCon All Over
Episode 56 – ShaCon All Over
(a.k.a Savage Worlds and ShaCon Convention)
The UK’s inaugural Savage Worlds convention has happened and Gaz was there as Guest of Honour! Baz asks searching questions about this Savage Worlds thing as may some people haven’t yet heard about it or played it. It’s not Earthdawn after all.
Something weird happened with Gaz’s mic this time round, but don’t worry, the lads have thrashed the tech goblins and everything should be back to perfection next week!
We don’t do Kickstarters for the podcasts, but we do have a Patreon. Throw in a dollar or two to the Patreon fund, and help us pay for hosting and other sundries. Get us to $75 and Baz will get you some extra special content!
Find them on the Twitters: @the_smart_party
Gaz and Baz have spent decades talking about games, ever since University, which was far too long ago for their liking.
All RPG problems were solved in whiskey-fuelled late night sessions, with the disappointing realisation they couldn’t remember any of it the following day being the only fly in the ointment.
Now older, wiser and more experienced, the plucky duo have decided to commit their enthralling discussion to this new fangled podcast technology, in the vain hopes of capturing something useful or interesting.
It should be conversation starter if nothing else. Getting them to start talking was never the problem. Making them stop however…