- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Ship Encounters
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller 2nd Edition
- [Ennead Games] Creature Description Generator Volume 7: Dwarf
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Gods of Marduk
- [Ennead Games] Name Maker Volume 2: Dwarfs
- North Star
- [Matakishi’s Tea House] The High Seas Hack
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: The Pirates of Drinax
- [Ennead Games] Mission Outlines Volume 1
Episode 24: Superhero Gaming
(a.k.a. Super Troopers)
Baz is all “make mine Marvel” while Gaz doesn’t really understand why people would wear their underpants on the outside. Our intrepid ‘casters dive into the emotive issue of superhero gaming. Is D&D and supers game? Is there even a good supers RPG out there? Is it D&D 4e?
Join us once more as The Smart Party try to determine what it is that’s right and wrong about the genre and what it means to your gaming.
Spandex doesn’t come cheap, especially with the rough treatment our gang subject it to, drop us a dollar at Patreon if you like, and we’ll continue to build our super villain volcano base.
Gaz and Baz have spent decades talking about games, ever since University, which was far too long ago for their liking.
All RPG problems were solved in whiskey-fuelled late night sessions, with the disappointing realisation they couldn’t remember any of it the following day being the only fly in the ointment.
Now older, wiser and more experienced, the plucky duo have decided to commit their enthralling discussion to this new fangled podcast technology, in the vain hopes of capturing something useful or interesting.
It should be conversation starter if nothing else. Getting them to start talking was never the problem. Making them stop however…