- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
- [Ennead Games] Encounters & Events: SciFi Volume 3 – Planets
- [Grim & Perilous Studios] ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG: Core Book
- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 5: Rings
- [DramaScape] Modern Ruins 7
- [Ennead Games] Lifeform Maker
- New Event for Female Gamers
- [D101 Games] Free Adventure: Bite of the Crocodile God
Night of the Ghoul « World of Darkness « Scenarios « Downloads
|Date posted||November 13, 2008|
|Categories||World of Darkness|
|Tags||world of darkness|
This scenario is designed as an introduction to the World of Darkness for new characters. The style of game is a supernatural thriller, along the lines of the X-files, and may be used to begin a campaign exploring the paranormal.
This scenario is different in that although events appear to be supernatural, in the end they are discovered to have a mundane explanation. This scenario can therefore teach an important lesson to players to not automatically assume the paranormal to be the cause of mysterious events.