- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
- [Ennead Games] Encounters & Events: SciFi Volume 3 – Planets
- [Grim & Perilous Studios] ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG: Core Book
- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 5: Rings
- [DramaScape] Modern Ruins 7
- [Ennead Games] Lifeform Maker
- New Event for Female Gamers
- [D101 Games] Free Adventure: Bite of the Crocodile God
Conventional Thinking « Miscellaneous « Downloads
|Date posted||April 5, 2016|
Do you play Tabletop Role-playing Games?
Or do you fancy giving it a try?
Have you ever considered going to a Games Convention?
Then this is the book for you!
Simon Burley – award winning author of classic Table-top Role-playing Games such as Golden Heroes, Squadron UK, The Comics Code and more – shares his experiences of the UK Games Convention scene.
- What conventions are available
- How they’re organised and what they offer
- What makes each one unique
- How much they cost
- How to get the most out of your convention-going experience.
Written in an engaging and easily accessible style, this volume covers Simon’s adventures at all the major UK Games conventions from September 2015 through to February 2016.
An invaluable resource.