- Ken Rolston at The Kraken
- Rick Meints at The Kraken
- The Grognard Files
- Francesca Baerald Interview
- Russell Morrissey Interview
- Sarah Newton Interview
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Implausible Deniability
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
Descent into Shadows
Descent into Shadows is an adventure designed to be run by a moderately experienced Games Master (GM) in order to introduce players who are both new to role-playing and / or new to the Shadowrun game.
Play duration is variable and can be from 3 to 8 hours depending upon how the players decide to play things. This adventure can be run as a demonstration game at conventions and other events, however if the adventure looks to be going to over run the normal 4 hour slot, the later scenarios can be omitted and the action wrapped up earlier.