- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 4: Armour
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Ship Encounters
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller 2nd Edition
- [Ennead Games] Creature Description Generator Volume 7: Dwarf
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Gods of Marduk
- [Ennead Games] Name Maker Volume 2: Dwarfs
- North Star
- [Matakishi’s Tea House] The High Seas Hack
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: The Pirates of Drinax
Descent into Shadows
Descent into Shadows is an adventure designed to be run by a moderately experienced Games Master (GM) in order to introduce players who are both new to role-playing and / or new to the Shadowrun game.
Play duration is variable and can be from 3 to 8 hours depending upon how the players decide to play things. This adventure can be run as a demonstration game at conventions and other events, however if the adventure looks to be going to over run the normal 4 hour slot, the later scenarios can be omitted and the action wrapped up earlier.