- [DramaScape] SciFi Police Station
- Dark Times Issue 2 Now Available
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 1: Islands in the Rift
- [Chronicle City] Frankenstein Faktoria Role Playing Game
- [Reroll Productions] Age of Anarchy
- [DramaScape] SciFi Rocketship
- D101 Games Winter Sale
- [Traveller] Eve of Rebellion
- [Cakebread & Walton] OneDice Space
- [DramaScape] Dark Web Hex Tiles
This scenario was originally written for the 1999 Royal Air Force Wargaming Association Role Playing Competition using the Top Secret/S.I. rules. It was updated in 2002 for use with the Spycraft rules and updated, and revised, in 2008 for use with the Savage Worlds rules.
It is a modern-day investigative scenario that has the potential to run from 2 to 4 hours depending on how quickly and easily the players decipher the clues. It is also a very open-ended scenario in that, once the basic clues have been laid out, the GM is more reactive to player requests than most. Indeed, the final encouner is not scripted in the scenario as it occurs entirely at the players’ discretion.
That said, this is a simple scenario to run. It only uses the rules from Savage Worlds Explorer Edition and, therefore, may be used as an introduction to Savage Worlds.