- [DramaScape] Used Car Lot
- Age of Anarchy RPG Kickstarter
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 3: Lightning Bolt
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller Referee’s Briefing 5: Incidents and Encounters
- New Year, New ‘cast, New You!
- [D101 Games] Monkey, the RPG of the Journey to the West Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Hanger 1A
- [Dungeon Masters Guild] Perilous Places: The King’s Mercy
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Crimes & Punishments
- [Ennead Games] Adventure Outline Maker: SciFi Edition
Houseless Hills New Release – Building, Talking, Playing
Houseless Hills are pleased to announce that they have released Building, Talking, Playing – A Beginner’s Guide to Bleake Rebellion.
Building, Talking, Playing is a stripped down version of Bleake Rebellion, a low fantasy game about rebels trying to overthrow the corrupt authorities that rule their city. This new release has been made to let readers try out a simpler version of the game for free. The PDF is 53 pages long (4.39 MB) and contains all the basic rules you need to play Bleake Rebellion. There is interior black and white artwork evocative of the setting and ready made characters so you can begin playing as soon as you are ready.
This release is made for three to six players. It is GM lite and is easier and simpler than the original game. Gaming Tales – A Night on the Game had this to say about Bleake Rebellion. Both it and Building, Talking, Playing are suited to short games, are story focussed, and place your character’s inner feelings and motivations at the heart of game.
You can download it from UK Role Players here or, if you’d like to reward the author for his work, use the DriveThruRPG/RPGNow links below to pay what you feel it is worth.