- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Ship Encounters
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller 2nd Edition
- [Ennead Games] Creature Description Generator Volume 7: Dwarf
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Gods of Marduk
- [Ennead Games] Name Maker Volume 2: Dwarfs
- North Star
- [Matakishi’s Tea House] The High Seas Hack
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: The Pirates of Drinax
- [Ennead Games] Mission Outlines Volume 1
by Max Bantleman
Date Line: Tuesday, 20th December, 901 SD. 5pm. The day the rain stopped.
The screen hisses…. white noise…. meaningless static on every single channel in the WoP…. then after what seems like an eternity, the screen flickers to life….. a harshly lit interior, plain background, like a hospital room…. then the unmistakable voice of Mr. Slayer….
“My fellow citizens, my children…. nothing lasts forever. Nothing it seems, except betrayal. Senti is dead. More will follow. Be prepared.”
The screen flicks back to normal programming, leaving in it’s wake a stunned silence from all who have witnessed this scything announcement…. as if nothing has happened…. as if nothing will be the same again….
A squad is needed to undertake a BPN. Nothing too dangerous. Nothing too complicated. A good chance to earn some easy cred’s with no fuss and minimal danger.
Unfortunately not your squad.