- Russell Morrissey Interview
- Sarah Newton Interview
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Implausible Deniability
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
- [Ennead Games] Encounters & Events: SciFi Volume 3 – Planets
- [Grim & Perilous Studios] ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG: Core Book
- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 5: Rings
- [DramaScape] Modern Ruins 7
by Max Bantleman
Date Line: Tuesday, 20th December, 901 SD. 5pm. The day the rain stopped.
The screen hisses…. white noise…. meaningless static on every single channel in the WoP…. then after what seems like an eternity, the screen flickers to life….. a harshly lit interior, plain background, like a hospital room…. then the unmistakable voice of Mr. Slayer….
“My fellow citizens, my children…. nothing lasts forever. Nothing it seems, except betrayal. Senti is dead. More will follow. Be prepared.”
The screen flicks back to normal programming, leaving in it’s wake a stunned silence from all who have witnessed this scything announcement…. as if nothing has happened…. as if nothing will be the same again….
A squad is needed to undertake a BPN. Nothing too dangerous. Nothing too complicated. A good chance to earn some easy cred’s with no fuss and minimal danger.
Unfortunately not your squad.