- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Harrier Class Commerce Raider
- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 4: Armour
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Ship Encounters
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller 2nd Edition
- [Ennead Games] Creature Description Generator Volume 7: Dwarf
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Gods of Marduk
- [Ennead Games] Name Maker Volume 2: Dwarfs
- North Star
- [Matakishi’s Tea House] The High Seas Hack
The Death of Sherlock Holmes
by Max Bantleman
A Cthulhu scenario in Victorian London with 6 pre-gen Investigators supplied.
You have been in contact with Dr Watson for many months, you and the other member of the Brothers Of Righteousness, helping where you can with the fight against the criminal underworld. Now you are told by Dr. Watson that Holmes is dead, and that his death must be kept a secret. In conjunction with this, the good Dr. has asked you to come to London to help him with a particularly alarming case, which could lead to the overthrow of the government, and which Holmes was working on when he met his untimely demise.