- Ken Rolston at The Kraken
- Rick Meints at The Kraken
- The Grognard Files
- Francesca Baerald Interview
- Russell Morrissey Interview
- Sarah Newton Interview
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Implausible Deniability
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
The Death of Sherlock Holmes
by Max Bantleman
A Cthulhu scenario in Victorian London with 6 pre-gen Investigators supplied.
You have been in contact with Dr Watson for many months, you and the other member of the Brothers Of Righteousness, helping where you can with the fight against the criminal underworld. Now you are told by Dr. Watson that Holmes is dead, and that his death must be kept a secret. In conjunction with this, the good Dr. has asked you to come to London to help him with a particularly alarming case, which could lead to the overthrow of the government, and which Holmes was working on when he met his untimely demise.