- Ken Rolston at The Kraken
- Rick Meints at The Kraken
- The Grognard Files
- Francesca Baerald Interview
- Russell Morrissey Interview
- Sarah Newton Interview
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Implausible Deniability
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
‘Traits’ is a simple set of rules that can be used to help tell an interactive story known as a roleplaying game.
A roleplaying game is a means by which a group of friends can tell a story, a story in which all but one of them take on the mantle of the protagonists.
The other player acts as the Games Master, or GM; she creates the outline of the plot, describes the scenery, plays the supporting characters, and arbitrates over the success or failure of the characters actions. The GM has a lot to do, but it can be a very rewarding experience!
The players declare how their characters react to the scenes presented by the GM and the story progresses through a verbal interaction between players and Games Master.