- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 4: Armour
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Ship Encounters
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller 2nd Edition
- [Ennead Games] Creature Description Generator Volume 7: Dwarf
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Gods of Marduk
- [Ennead Games] Name Maker Volume 2: Dwarfs
- North Star
- [Matakishi’s Tea House] The High Seas Hack
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: The Pirates of Drinax
‘Traits’ is a simple set of rules that can be used to help tell an interactive story known as a roleplaying game.
A roleplaying game is a means by which a group of friends can tell a story, a story in which all but one of them take on the mantle of the protagonists.
The other player acts as the Games Master, or GM; she creates the outline of the plot, describes the scenery, plays the supporting characters, and arbitrates over the success or failure of the characters actions. The GM has a lot to do, but it can be a very rewarding experience!
The players declare how their characters react to the scenes presented by the GM and the story progresses through a verbal interaction between players and Games Master.