- [D101 Games] Free Adventure: Bite of the Crocodile God
- [Aurican’s Lair] GATEWAY – The d20 Tabletop Roleplaying Game
- [Astronautilus Productions] Squaddies Adventures
- Tabletop Scotland
- Symbaroum – Monster Codex Kickstarter
- [Crooked Staff Publishing] The Little Book Of Dungeons: Volume VI
- Fria Ligan Interview with Tomas Härenstam
- [Ennead Games] Star and Planet Name Maker
- [DramaScape] Medieval Dining Hall
- [D101 Games] The Hollow West
[Traveller] Newcomb: Prison Planet
Newcomb: Prison Planet details an Imperial prison world in the Solomani Rim subsector, Newcomb / Banasdan 2913. There are over 301 billion inhabitants in the Solomani Rim, and the 40,000 or so relatively law-abiding inhabitants of Newcomb reside alongside around 1,700 of the most dangerous captive criminals among that population.
The Solomani Rim is of course politically divided between the Imperium and the Solomani Confederation, and this is invariably refl ected upon Newcomb. The prison facility is a rough and ready institution, socially isolated, politically neglected, and severely lacking in investment over a number of years. It is a run-down, relatively low technology facility, operated by people who don’t want to be there, but have no choice other than to be.