- Ken Rolston at The Kraken
- Rick Meints at The Kraken
- The Grognard Files
- Francesca Baerald Interview
- Russell Morrissey Interview
- Sarah Newton Interview
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Implausible Deniability
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
We’ll Meet Again
The team is called in for a briefing on a recon mission to P9F-405: a MALP has sent back some data which needs to be checked out. Sure, the Stargate is in the middle of a grove of trees and the local DHD is unused, but there’s also an overgrown, cobbled track leading to a fertile valley, fields and orchards, and small boys tending herds of goats. There’s even an Iron-Age town a couple of miles distant.
The problem is that on a hill overlooking the town there is a Greek temple and a geodesic dome. And on the eastern edge of town there’s an enormous flat expanse of what looks suspiciously like concrete, possibly even a runway. Whatever, it’s definitely NOT Iron Age technology!