- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 4: Armour
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Ship Encounters
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller 2nd Edition
- [Ennead Games] Creature Description Generator Volume 7: Dwarf
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Gods of Marduk
- [Ennead Games] Name Maker Volume 2: Dwarfs
- North Star
- [Matakishi’s Tea House] The High Seas Hack
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: The Pirates of Drinax
We’ll Meet Again
The team is called in for a briefing on a recon mission to P9F-405: a MALP has sent back some data which needs to be checked out. Sure, the Stargate is in the middle of a grove of trees and the local DHD is unused, but there’s also an overgrown, cobbled track leading to a fertile valley, fields and orchards, and small boys tending herds of goats. There’s even an Iron-Age town a couple of miles distant.
The problem is that on a hill overlooking the town there is a Greek temple and a geodesic dome. And on the eastern edge of town there’s an enormous flat expanse of what looks suspiciously like concrete, possibly even a runway. Whatever, it’s definitely NOT Iron Age technology!