- Russell Morrissey Interview
- Sarah Newton Interview
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Implausible Deniability
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
- [Ennead Games] Encounters & Events: SciFi Volume 3 – Planets
- [Grim & Perilous Studios] ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG: Core Book
- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 5: Rings
- [DramaScape] Modern Ruins 7
Continuum is a convention dedicated to playing great games. It’s also more than just games, though! There will be vendors, parties, social get-togethers, and other Game-related events.
Their goal is to bring together the best games they can find, of all styles and genres, in one weekend, so that you can’t help but find a game or three, or five (or more!) that you just have to play. They are always looking for new and different styles of games, for short games, long games, small games and bigger games. They always have a great crowd of wonderful gamers waiting to get into character and even into costume. It doesn’t matter if this is your first experience with a games convention or if you’re an old hand; there’s something for everyone, and they try to help newcomers fit right in.