- [DramaScape] Secret Bio Lab
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller Element Cruiser Box Set Kickstarter
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Marches Adventure 2: Mission to Mithril
- [DramaScape] US M4 Sherman and German Tiger I WWII Tanks
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 3: Flatlined
- [DramaScape] SciFi Research Station
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 2: Deepnight Endeavour
- [DramaScape] Modern Zombies
- [DramaScape] SciFi Police Station
- Dark Times Issue 2 Now Available
- This event has passed.
FantastiCon 2017 is staying at the Guildhall in Hull over the whole weekend of the 2nd and 3rd September!
We like to think that we run a different kind of convention to most and we hope that those of you who have attended in the past think we’ve done just that. In 2016 hundreds of people came and enjoyed awesome fudge, virtual reality, cosplay, science fiction, fantasy, technology, authors, gaming, NERF wars, live music and more.
FantastiCon 2017 is even bigger and better and from just £10 per day you can look forward to;
- Meeting hundreds of cosplayers
- Live music with Saraswathi, JollyBoat and more!
- A full weekend of NERF fun including a NERF War on Saturday and Sunday
- Trying out the latest virtual reality with Oculus Rift , HTC Vive and PlaystationVR
- Seeing the latest games in action in our technology corner, including Elite: Dangerous, Star Citizen, Witcher 3, Dishonored 2 and many more
- Grab a Google Cardboard VR headset and experience budget virtual reality with your own mobile phone
- See a sea of Daleks and get photos with amazing creations by superfans Robert Philips, Euan Gloyn and more
- Enjoy live music on Saturday evening, headlined by the Jolly Boat Crew, an excellent pirate themed parody singing duo
- Joined in live Q&A and workshops both days including authors, musicians, cosplayers, game developers and many more
- Listen to exciting book readings from bestselling authors Kate Russell, Drew Wagar and more
- Be amazed by the latest 3D printing technology and control a Dr Octavious tentacle using only your mind!
- And to keep everyone refreshed – unlimited free soft drinks and biscuits for all (last year ALL the jammy dodgers were quickly consumed by the Hammers of Slough so we’re investing in more, if indeed jammy dodgers make it into the mix this year)