- Sarah Newton Interview
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Implausible Deniability
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
- [Ennead Games] Encounters & Events: SciFi Volume 3 – Planets
- [Grim & Perilous Studios] ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG: Core Book
- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 5: Rings
- [DramaScape] Modern Ruins 7
- [Ennead Games] Lifeform Maker
Have Dice, Will Travel
Running in Dorset for roughly 42 years, Have Dice, Will Travel currently have about 35 members. They meet every Thursday night at The New Inn, Oakdale. At the moment they have four or five game tables running each week from 1930hrs until approx 2200hrs. They have a dozen or so regular GMs and an insane variety of games to offer. The usual suspects such as Dungeons & Dragons, Call of Cthulhu and the World of Darkness games make a regular appearance, but a wide variety of lesser known games see some action too. They’re always looking for new players and GMs. There’s more information about which games are currently running elsewhere on their website; for further details contact them on the email address below. There are regular fees, ‘Have Dice’ is not a profit-making organisation, but they do have to pay for the hire of their gaming venue somehow. Membership is £5 per calendar year and their fees are £3 per game night. However, the 1st week is always free so you’ve nothing to lose!
Venue: The New Inn, 222 Wimborne Road, Poole, Dorset, BH15 2EL
Time: From 1930hrs on a Thursday.