- Sarah Newton Interview
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Implausible Deniability
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
- [Ennead Games] Encounters & Events: SciFi Volume 3 – Planets
- [Grim & Perilous Studios] ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG: Core Book
- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 5: Rings
- [DramaScape] Modern Ruins 7
- [Ennead Games] Lifeform Maker
This forum is provided to advertise your products, services, upcoming conventions, and general roleplaying news. Items posted here may be copied across to the main website (and therefore disseminated to Facebook, Twitter and Google+). When posting here please do not just provide a link and/or a single sentence. Writing good copy is hard, but please try and describe what you are announcing.
If you are providing a link to RPGNow, DriveThruRPG or Amazon.co.uk please use the BBCode buttons provided. These will automatically format your link and provide the correct affiliate code so that UK Role Players can make a little bit of money at no cost to you. If you would rather use your own link for RPGNow and/or DriveThruRPG please append ?affiliate_id=32567 to the end and do not use any other affiliate code. Other affiliate codes will be removed without warning.
The Travellers are engaged by an Aslan lord to rescue his missing son Ftahteas from the world of Thebus. Ftahteas has fallen victim to local conditions and is in grave distress, not least since he is being hunted by Aslan-hating humans who intend to claim they mistook Ftahteas and his followers for local wildlife. The rescue attempt leads the Travellers to one of the old cities of Thebus, bombed but not quite destroyed in the last days of the Sindalian Empire. The biggest obstacle to the rescue, however, is Ftahteas himself.
Lions of Thebus expands one of the Patron encounters in the Pirates of Drinax campaign into a full adventure, though it can be used in any Traveller campaign.
- Thanks: 0 given/47 received
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest