- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
- [Ennead Games] Encounters & Events: SciFi Volume 3 – Planets
- [Grim & Perilous Studios] ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG: Core Book
- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 5: Rings
- [DramaScape] Modern Ruins 7
- [Ennead Games] Lifeform Maker
- New Event for Female Gamers
- [D101 Games] Free Adventure: Bite of the Crocodile God
This forum is provided to advertise your products, services, upcoming conventions, and general roleplaying news. Items posted here may be copied across to the main website (and therefore disseminated to Facebook, Twitter and Google+). When posting here please do not just provide a link and/or a single sentence. Writing good copy is hard, but please try and describe what you are announcing.
If you are providing a link to RPGNow, DriveThruRPG or Amazon.co.uk please use the BBCode buttons provided. These will automatically format your link and provide the correct affiliate code so that UK Role Players can make a little bit of money at no cost to you. If you would rather use your own link for RPGNow and/or DriveThruRPG please append ?affiliate_id=32567 to the end and do not use any other affiliate code. Other affiliate codes will be removed without warning.
Now available to buy from:
D101 Games web store
Players take on the role of cowboys, gunslingers, academics, Native Americans, and even occultists all looking for adventure on the edges of civilisation, in the wondrous and vast unknown of the Hollow Earth in the year 1895 AD.
In this book, we present a complete game. There are rules for character generation, how to play, and details of this fantastic new Wild West. There are details of the different factions present, along with the geography of the Hollow Earth, supernatural beasts and a complete introductory scenario.
The game uses Fortune System is a light version of the Fate rules, somewhere between Fate Accelerated and Fate Core in complexity.
The book is 118 pages long in softcover A5 format. Like Hunters of Alexandria before it, it is designed to be read quickly and easily absorbed, with an introductory adventure and premade characters which means it can be easily picked up and played.
Monkey! OpenQuest! Hearts in Glorantha! oh my! All at D101 Games
Iron GM get in early and ride the ConKrieg to VICTORY!
- Location: Oldham Uk
- Thanks: 477 given/241 received
- Running: FATE / Crypts & Things Remastered
- Planning: Wordplay Cyberpunk, Old School D&D, Monkey & 101 other things
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest