The Dawning Knight by L. Kincavel

FAQ | Search | Register | Login
View unanswered posts | View active topics | View your posts
Omnifray:- fantasy roleplay in the mysterious Enshrouded Lands, "a thousand worlds in one", where magic bubbles away beneath the surface, beyond the ken of the common folk, with a unique, detailed, highly flexible rules system

The Dawning Knight by L. Kincavel

Postby Omnifray » 12:54am on 11 Jan 12

The Dawning Knight by L. Kincavel* is a novel set in a (slightly changed) version of the Enshrouded Lands (the game-world of the Omnifray game).

Available from Lulu, link below:-

http://www.lulu.com/product/paperback/t ... t/18790822

It is a novel full of joy, triumph, hope, kindness, tolerance and feel-good factor, or in other words, where things work quite differently than in my various roleplaying games. Some features of the Enshrouded Lands (including the modalities of the Shrouding itself, as well as the names of some of the countries) are (entirely consciously) presented quite differently than in my games.

If you would like to explore the Enshrouded Lands without handfuls of dice, then this may be a good place to start.

Please feel free to post your reviews of the novel in this thread.

* for the avoidance of doubt, this is not my pen-name (and I'm not saying whether it is a pen-name at all!)
Looking for playtesters for the Implodarc Tabletop RPG. If you'd like to playtest it and post public feedback or an AP thread, ask me for the private link to download it, or I can e-mail it to you. At least compared to my usual stuff, it's meant to be simple and quick to play with quick CharGen.
Omnifray
Omnifray

Re: The Dawning Knight by L. Kincavel

Postby Kaiserjez » 10:05am on 11 Jan 12

Link is just coming up with a blank page for me.
"And, when the doctor said I didn't have worms any more, that was the happiest day of my life."
Pompey Crew Achievements; Arse Like A Japanese Flag, Harry Redknapp'd, Pompey Social, Crash At Mick's, Spend a Penny, Safety in Numbers, Pass The Arse Gravy, The Jonny Gray's Brother Maneuver, Make Mine A Guinness, The Third Troll, Broken!, Gash Tats, Hello Sailor, Informed judgement, Dedication's what you need, The Fly, It's not trolling if..., Thundercats! Ho!
"Jez has champagne pockets and lemonade eyes." -Indie Pete
Kaiserjez
Jonny Gray's Brother
Playing: Nothing
Running: Nothing
Planning: Loads of stuff that I will never finish

Re: The Dawning Knight by L. Kincavel

Postby Omnifray » 12:26pm on 11 Jan 12

Kaiserjez wrote:Link is just coming up with a blank page for me.

I have edited the above post to put in a different version of the link:- http://www.lulu.com/product/paperback/t ... t/18790822

Alternatively just go onto lulu.com and do a product search for The Dawning Knight:- http://www.lulu.com

(It should only throw up the one result.)
Looking for playtesters for the Implodarc Tabletop RPG. If you'd like to playtest it and post public feedback or an AP thread, ask me for the private link to download it, or I can e-mail it to you. At least compared to my usual stuff, it's meant to be simple and quick to play with quick CharGen.
Omnifray
Omnifray

Return to Omnifray