- [DramaScape] Secret Bio Lab
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller Element Cruiser Box Set Kickstarter
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Marches Adventure 2: Mission to Mithril
- [DramaScape] US M4 Sherman and German Tiger I WWII Tanks
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 3: Flatlined
- [DramaScape] SciFi Research Station
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 2: Deepnight Endeavour
- [DramaScape] Modern Zombies
- [DramaScape] SciFi Police Station
- Dark Times Issue 2 Now Available
My current thoughts are to use Helvetica font and I've been influenced in that by this research:- http://blog.dyslexia.com/good-fonts-for-dyslexia-an-experimental-study/
(This goes against what I've been doing previously.)
Recommended for dyslexics is left-justification with a right ragged edge (http://www.bdadyslexia.org.uk/about-dyslexia/further-information/dyslexia-style-guide.html) but I can't stand that...
I'm probably going to be sticking with 12 point font, margins of up to an inch where it's solid text, and single column presentation.
I'm also thinking - US letter sized, casewrap hardcover, priced in dollars, with a US storefront on Lulu, if that's doable from the UK, which I can't currently think of any reason why it shouldn't be. This is at least for the Core Edition and Expanded Edition books. Maybe the Freeform Edition should be Trade sized. Hmm.
Any thoughts... ?
- Thanks: 182 given/235 received
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest